Keystone, Colorado Travel Tips
- The average high is about 30 degrees F during the day and 10 degrees F at night during the winter.
- Colorado experiences about 300 days of sunshine every year.
- Remember to drink a lot of fluids to stay well-hydrated at the high elevation
For Fun, Dial 4FUN
- By calling the Keystone Adventure Center (800-354-4FUN or 970-496-4FUN), guests can make reservations for dinner, ask for directions, inquire about times for activities, transportation and programs and find out everything they need to know about Keystone.
Getting Around Keystone
- The resort is located a quick 90-minute drive from Denver International Airport and a 70-minute drive east from Eagle County Airport.
- Rental car, shuttle and/or limousine service is available from DEN and Eagle County Airport.
- The free shuttle-bus service runs from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. to all lodging and activity destinations around the resort.
- Keystone also offers an on-call shuttle service from 6 a.m. to 2 a.m. throughout the resort by calling 970-496-EASE or EASE from any resort phone.
Getting Around Summit County
- The KAB Express provides free, daily shuttle service to Keystone, Breckenridge and Arapahoe Basin. Call 970-496-4200.
- The Summit Stage, also free, provides daily transportation throughout Summit County year-round. For information and schedules, call 970-668-0999.
- Daily shuttle service is even provided during the ski and snowboard season from Keystone to Vail and Beaver Creek. Call 970-496-4200 for more information or to make reservations.