On Mountain Dining
Ten on-mountain eating establishments will keep you energized. Everything from sit-down dining to grab-and-go is offered. You can also choose from over 20 restaurants and numerous bars in downtown Fernie, five minutes from the ski resort.
- The Day Lodge Cafeteria: Offering burgers, specialty sandwiches, soups, lunch specials and full breakfasts.
- Gabriella’s Little Italy Pasta Place: Located in the resort centre. Serving pasta and Italian specialties in a comfortable dining environment. Open for après ski and dinner.
- The Powderhorn Restaurant & Lounge: Located in the Griz Inn Sports Hotel. A friendly and fun atmosphere for the whole family to enjoy. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Bears Den: Located at mid mountain; offering muffins, snacks, BBQs and lunch.
- Kelsey’s Restaurant & Bar: Located in the village plaza. Serves casual lunch, après ski dining, a great atmosphere and excellent food.
- Grizzly’s Bar: The après ski spot on the mountain located upstairs in the daylodge. Buffet lunches offered daily.
- The Mean Bean: Located in the village plaza and proudly serving Starbucks coffee. Offers a great selection of snacks and light lunches.
- Lizard Creek Lodge: Fine dining, comfortable lounge, gorgeous lobby with great views, gourmet menu.
- Snow Creek Café: Located in Kerrin-Lee Gartner’s Snow Creek Lodge, serving breakfast and light lunches daily.